Howdy Ho! Another update! yahoo! K, wow...sleeping under the stars! Can you take a picture of them? Maybe it wouldn't show anything. Is that you guys sleeping on a big rock? And...that was comfortable? I see that Rosey Eagle found you guys! I saw that in his journal and then Elliot mentioned him too? Now, the feet.....from the ankles up, is that tan, dirt or both? My guess is both! Swimming or shower must feel sooooo good! I am happy to see some pics of beer and mention of snickers again!! I am confused by the warning sign. Is it someone falling off a mountain, slipping on bacon, or someone pushing him off the mountain? Guess each is dangerous! You look great as ever and someone asked me the other day....."can she be having fun or is it like a job?" Well, I said I think it's as hard and as fun as the best possible job one could have!! All is well at Overlook! Be Well! Be happy! And what..............? Have FUN!!!!!!
Hi Kerry- I work with your mom, and have been following your adventure. Great pictures, it looks like your having the time of your life!! Enjoy and have fun. ~Kasey
Howdy Ho! Another update! yahoo! K, wow...sleeping under the stars! Can you take a picture of them? Maybe it wouldn't show anything. Is that you guys sleeping on a big rock? And...that was comfortable? I see that Rosey Eagle found you guys! I saw that in his journal and then Elliot mentioned him too? Now, the feet.....from the ankles up, is that tan, dirt or both? My guess is both! Swimming or shower must feel sooooo good! I am happy to see some pics of beer and mention of snickers again!! I am confused by the warning sign. Is it someone falling off a mountain, slipping on bacon, or someone pushing him off the mountain? Guess each is dangerous! You look great as ever and someone asked me the other day....."can she be having fun or is it like a job?" Well, I said I think it's as hard and as fun as the best possible job one could have!! All is well at Overlook! Be Well! Be happy! And what..............? Have FUN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kerry-
ReplyDeleteI work with your mom, and have been following your adventure. Great pictures, it looks like your having the time of your life!! Enjoy and have fun.
~Kasey