Friday, July 19, 2013

Massachusetts and 1500 miles!

In Massachusetts! I feel so much closer to home. The miles keep going by so incredibly fast and by next week I will be in Vermont. 

I got off trail last Saturday for a night at Chrissy and Blum's which was much needed - Jeff even came down! I also washed out all me gear because when other hikers tell you you smell, it's time. 

We have been keeping cool by swimming and night hiking. My mom is going to join me for a few days next week and I cannot wait to hike with her. 









3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for an update! Was just wondering today how you are doing! So great that Deb will be hiking with you soon and it's so amazing how far you have walked. No doubt you could or would, make it this far, just simply awesome!

    Happy walking! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo over 1500 miles. You're cruisin' Have fun hiking with your Mom! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo!! you go girl!!! Don't forget i left you a note on top of Mounte Greylock... are you going that way?!

    ReplyDelete