Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dot the "I"

In Hot Springs, NC at mile 274. Andrew Snow met up with us for lunch and surprised me up there trail and hiked with me for a little bit. Enjoying some food, drinks and maybe some hot springs later.

Found my new favorite trail snack, everyone stop what you are doing right now and go get some. It says it is new but if its not and I am just late to the game his wouldn't be the first time (call me maybe). Picture below. I killed that bad boy in three days.























5 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU KERRY! Glad you got to meet up with Andrew! Keep these posts coming I am loving reading about your huge awesome adventure!

    FYI... Alumni dance thing came up. I told the studio you moved to the woods. :)

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Great to see you! Pics are fabulous! Does the air smell as clean as it looks?? Nice to see spring is busting through! I hope you get to enjoy hot springs! Happy Trails!

    Deb and Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's that green thing a picture of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a rock star! I miss you! Pictures are beautiful, especially the ones with you in them! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete