Friday, March 29, 2013

Classin' it up on the AT

Well it's been done. My trail name has been made, although I am trying my hardest to get it changed. People keep referring me as it and my efforts aren't working.

Mom asked before I left "Kerry what are you going to do without tissues for six-months?" Well mom not only did I figure it out but other people did too. My new name is Rocket. Sorry mom.

One guy is trying for S-Rocket but I won't let him. That's too far. But now half the people call me Srocket and I keep saying people will be like "Srocket? What kine a word i'that? How far up 'n NuHampshure y'all frum?

What are ya gonna do?

Elliot's name is now: B-Line. First day out he got a vicious head tan in the shape of his bandanna. Not sure if you can see in the pic but ill add it anyways.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Thanks for the update and the pics Rocket! Jean had to explain what it had to do with tissues for me. I thought you got the name because you burst onto the AT with mucho gusto, blasted off! I will think of you that way! Daytime temps look nice! Brrrrr at night! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off! Everyone in Boston is thinking about you. Have an amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha OMG thank you for posting this! I hope you know that, while gross, your trail name is going to stick when you return here. It's WAAAAAAY better than "Fire Grabber." I miss you tons but am so glad to know you've had such a perfect start to your adventure. <3 xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that's an awesome nickname! if there is anywhere you can get away with s-rockets, its probably on the trail. lol. keep the updates coming! =) <3 Hope

    ReplyDelete