I'm in Maine!! Less than 250 miles left until I get to Katahdin. Southern Maine and the end of the Whites in NH was extremely fun but also difficult terrain. We found ourselves spent after 5 miles on some days.
I saw my first moose of the year beside a pond in NH and walked through the "most difficult mile on the AT." Still going strong and having a blast.
Hi! Nice to see you in pics! You are simply awesome!!! Still having a blast, I love it! Wanna turn around and walk back to Georgia? I bet you could do it! It is good to see that you are on the home stretch now and saw a Moose! Folks are posting about the guy in Maine who makes jewelry out of moose poop! Ah......no thanks. I see one of Elliot's friends mailed him a bowling ball! I laughed so hard as it was the perfect joke gift. I think he mailed moose poop jewelry to his friend in return and mailed the ball home. He should have left it at one of the Hostels...would make a funny conversation piece for years to come! OK, be safe and continue to laugh and have fun all the way to Mt. K!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDelete